The Intake Specialist will work directly within the Firm’s intake center. The Specialist is an integral part of generating new business for the Firm and must recognize a qualified Personal Injury, Employment Law, Workers’ Compensation or other specific types of legal matters when they hear it. The Specialist must have the skill to turn a lead into a client. In addition to working with other departments within the Firm, the Specialist may be tasked with special projects on an as-needed basis requiring direction and guidance by the Intake Manager and/or Management.
- Answering inbound phone calls and placing outbound calls with stellar customer service, professionalism, enthusiasm, and compassion;
- Performing unbiased screening on all inbound phone calls for the potential client;
- Assessing and determining the viability of inbound phone calls during client intake screening process;
- Obtain evidence from the client at the time of the initial in-person interview, including photos of injuries, relevant documents, etc.;
- Assist in locating missing/unreachable client as assigned by Intake Manager; and
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.