Orange County is one of the most densely-populated regions in the United States. Lawyers for Justice, PC’s Orange County labor law attorneys fight for many of the O.C.’s residents when they experience unlawful treatment at work. Lawyers for Justice, PC is an Orange County employment law firm that fights for workers and helps them retaliate against their bully bosses. The firm’s powerful labor law attorneys represent California residents who have been mistreated in the workplace – either from discrimination, harassment, unpaid wages, workplace injuries, or other work-related issues.
Have you been mistreated at work? Has your boss shown discriminatory behavior against you or your coworkers? Maybe you haven’t been paid for all the overtime hours you worked last month. Whatever the situation may be, Lawyers for Justice, PC is an Orange County labor law firm that fights for your rights. The firm has a track record of winning and has recovered millions of dollars for California workers over the past decade.
The Orange County labor law attorneys at LFJ know how frustrating it can be to be stuck in a workplace that treats employees unfairly; they’ve seen it happen hundreds of times. However, Lawyers for Justice, PC is a unique labor law firm because it works on a contingency basis. The firm’s Orange County labor law attorneys are not paid unless they win your case – that means clients pay ZERO up-front fees to retain legal services.
An Employment Lawyer in Orange County Who Can Help
Lawyers for Justice, PC has over a decade of employment law experience. The firm has taken on huge corporations – and won – to ensure that justice was served to the employees who were mistreated.
LFJ’s Orange County employment lawyers have extensive experience dealing with the legal process and represents employees who have experienced wage and hour violations, minimum wage issues, unpaid overtime issues, retaliation for sexual orientation, overtime pay problems, wrongful termination, and other legal matters relating to employment law. The employment lawyer team at Lawyers for Justice, PC employs labor lawyers who aren’t afraid to fight, and who always use their powerful voice to stand up for employees.
Lawyers for Justice, PC is an Orange County employment law practice that has handled employment rights and legal rights issues for years. The firm’s employment lawyers respect the delicate attorney client relationship that is forged and always attempts to settle cases to ensure any employment dispute results in a significant amount of recovery for the plaintiff, if possible.
When it comes to finding an employment law attorney in Orange County CA, Lawyers for Justice, PC has remained a trusted Orange County labor attorney recommendation for years. The employment law firm has gained the trust as one of the preeminent law firms in Orange County CA.
An Orange County Employment Lawyer That Cares
Whether employees have experienced sexual harassment, wrongful termination, sustained a personal injury, faced discrimination because of sexual orientation, or other types of employment law violations, the Orange County labor attorney firm that many trust is Lawyers for Justice, PC.
The employment law firm represents employees across California in employment claims against their employer or even fellow employees. The LFJ law offices are proud to practice law and offer a free consultation for employees seeking to file employment law cases because the employment lawyer team understand how daunting finding an employment lawyer can be.
Employees can be exploited or abused by their employer when they speak up for themselves. But the employment law attorney team at Lawyers for Justice, PC knows how to build an employment law case that strongly positions the employee to win.
An Employee-First Employment Lawyer Approach
How can an attorney help? After Lawyers for Justice, PC’s employment lawyers are successful in winning their case, the employment attorney can negotiate a settlement on behalf of the employee before the case is filed.
LFJ’s employment lawyers always strive to get the most for their clients. Best of all, because hiring an attorney can be an expensive undertaking, the lawyer team at LFJ works on a contingency fee basis, which means the employee only pays to retain an attorney’s services if the case is won.
California Employment Law FAQ’s
The federal and California employment law has gotten more complicated as the years goes by.
- how does hiring a lawyer work? Hiring an LFJ lawyer starts with having the employee call the firm and explaining their employment issue. If the attorney team feels it is a valid case, they reach out to the potential plaintiff with next steps.
- how much does a labor attorney cost? The LFJ attorney team works on a contingency fee, which means the employee the firm represents doesn’t pay unless the case is won.
- how to find a labor attorney? Finding a labor law attorney in Santa Ana or anywhere else in Southern California can be done with a simple search, or by calling 818-647-9323.
- what does a labor law attorney do? They uphold the federal laws and California state laws to protect an employee from discrimination or abuse on the workplace.
- what are my rights as an employee in California? Every employee has rights and can file a court claim if those rights are not met. More information on rights can be found here.
- can you sue for wrongful termination in California? Yes, if an employee believes they were wrongfully terminated, the best option is to call LFJ’s Orange County office and speak to a labor lawyer. Call 818-647-9323
- can I sue my employer for unpaid wages? Yes. An employee can take legal action and seek to file an employment case avoid losing additional wages. Start by calling the LFJ law offices to obtain more information on a specific case. (818-647-9323)
- what is considered sexual harassment at work? If someone feels that have been sexually harassed in the workplace, they might have experienced catcalls, inappropriate touching, or a number of other sexual harassment behaviors.
- What is considered a hostile work environment in California? An employer may be fostering a hostile work environment if there is a workplace culture that promotes an overall feeling of unsafeness for an employee or independent contractor .
The Value of an Experienced Lawyer
Employment laws are incredibly complex. Many people need assistance navigating how to handle mistreatment by an employer. A labor law attorney can offer advice, a good strategy, and the protection to make sure all employees get what they deserve. The role of legal counsel is to provide answers to the employees who need them the most. And Lawyers for Justice, PC does just that.
Contact an Experienced Lawyer
If you live or work in the Orange County metropolitan area and are experiencing workplace harassment, missing wages, or something else you think might be unlawful, call Lawyers for Justice, PC’s labor law attorney team today for a FREE consultation at 818-647-9323. The Orange County labor law attorney team defend California workers and residents to make sure they have a powerful voice and receive justice in the workplace.