Tiffany’s dedication to fighting for employees’ rights is unstoppable. To date she’s taken on hundreds of mediations and has successfully negotiated class action settlements in the seven figures. She’s committed to protecting employees who’ve suffered from wage theft by their employers and stands by our clients’ side to get them what they deserve.
Tiffany’s successful career in law was born out of compassion and a desire to help those around her. Her time at the domestic violence clinic has particularly impacted her throughout her career as it taught her how to listen to her clients and strategically and quickly put together a plan of action during time-sensitive and dangerous circumstances.
At Lawyers for Justice, PC, Tiffany oversees a team of attorneys who analyze and present complex cases at mediation, successfully obtaining significant recoveries for class members and aggrieved employees. She was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2021.
- JD, Loyola Law School of Los Angeles
- BA, Global Cultures, University of California, Irvine
- Human Exploitation & Trafficking Unit, Orange County District Attorney's Office
- Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office
- Hobbs District Attorney Clinic
- Legal Clinic for Victims of Domestic Violence
- After School Tutor for Elementary Students in South Africa