As a committed member of the mediation team, Aliza is motivated to obtain justice for California workers by amplifying her clients’ voices and securing the maximum recovery possible. With years of litigation experience representing a wide array of clients across the state, Aliza’s limitless compassion and keen attention to detail ensures that every case she works on is set up for success. She was compelled to join the Lawyers for Justice, PC team to further the impact she could have protecting clients from unfair business practices and advocating for their rights.
Aliza is a San Diego native who loves California. She attended UC Berkeley where she majored in Peace and Conflict Studies and minored in Disability Rights Studies, before completing a Masters in Bioethics at Loyola Marymount University, and law school at Loyola Law School, Los Angeles. It was there that her passion for standing up for California workers propelled her toward the work she is so proud to do.
- JD, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles,
- MA in Bioethics, Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles
- BA, University of California, Berkeley
- Volunteering at a dog rescue called Wags & Walks
- Serve as a community member on the Bioethics Committee of a hospital