A dedicated member of our litigation team, Tara’s mission is to gain the best results for her clients and she won’t give up until she gets there. Her career at Lawyers for Justice, PC has been devoted to protecting employees and she’s litigated cases in both state and federal court. Willing and ready to take on the toughest of cases, Tara has successfully written and argued several motions for class certification where the court has granted certification.
At Pepperdine School of Law, Tara earned a certificate from the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution. While studying law, she also took on the role of Note and Comment Editor for the Pepperdine Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law. In law school, Tara was involved in the International Moot Court Program and also served as Vice Chair of the Moot Court Board.
Tara has a wealth of experience litigating wage and hour class action matters involving meal and rest break, minimum wage, and overtime violations. Her community work includes volunteering for presidential and congressional campaigns. Tara was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers in 2021.
- JD, Pepperdine University School of Law
- BA, History, UCLA
- 2008 Presidential Campaign Volunteer
- Congressional Campaign Volunteer
- Burwell v. Hobby Lobby Stores., Inc.: Creating Power for Corporations at the Cost of Changing Women’s Lives
- Rising Star in Class Action/Mass Torts by Super Lawyers (2017-2022)