Tiffany has devoted her entire career to serving others and protecting individuals, whether it be victims of crimes or those who have suffered wage theft by employers. She has participated in hundreds of mediations and obtained class action settlements in the seven figures.
Tiffany is committed to fighting for employees’ rights and takes pride in obtaining the best outcome in class action wage and hour cases. She externed at the District Attorney’s office throughout her law school career while simultaneously taking a full course load. Particularly, she helped to investigate and build cases
in the HEAT Unit at the OCDA-Central Justice Center, and conducted preliminary hearings on various felony charges at the LADA- Airport Courthouse/LAX (including drug offenses, gang charges, petty theft with priors, grand theft, commercial/residential burglaries, carrying a concealed dagger, and assault).
Tiffany has always cared about helping and protecting people in my her community or those around her. Her time at the Jenesse Center particularly stays relevant throughout her career because it taught her how to listen to her clients, and strategically and quickly put a plan of action together to help them during time-sensitive and dangerous circumstances.
- JD, Loyola Law School
- BA, Global Cultures, - University of California, Irvine
- Korean (conversational)
- French (conversational)
- Jenesse Center, Inc. (volunteered as a legal intern at the legal clinic for domestic violence restraining orders)
- Hobbs District Attorney Clinic, Loyola Law School
- LADA, Airport Courthouse/LAX- Preliminary Hearings Unit
- OCDA, Central Justice Center- Human Exploitation And Trafficking Unit ("HEAT")
- OCDA, North Justice Center- Misdemeanor Division
- Study Abroad Program: South Africa for 1-year