Julia earned her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School in 2020 and focused her curriculum on civil litigation, trial advocacy, and labor and employment law. In law school, she learned the intricacies of employment discrimination issues, wage and hour law, and labor law. She was also the Senior Editor of the Journal of International Law, where she helped publish dozens of articles for an international audience. Recognized for her strong passion for employment law, Julia was also elected as the President of Southwestern’s Labor and Employment Law Association.
Before joining the Lawyers for Justice, PC team, Julia gained valuable experience litigating employment discrimination and wage and hour matters on behalf of plaintiffs throughout California. She also has in-house experience working with General Counsel for the Los Angeles Community Colleges District.
- BA, History, Law & Society- Graduated magna cum laude at the University of California, Riverside
- JD, Southwestern Law School
- Magna Cum Laude - UC Riverside
- Phi Beta Pi Honors Society - UC Riverside
- Dean's Merit Scholar - Southwestern Law School
- Semi-Finalist in Intramural Negotiations Competition - Southwestern Law School
- Senior Editor, Southwestern Journal of International Law Honors Program
- President, Southwestern Labor and Employment Law Association