Back to meet the team
Prior to joining Lawyers for Justice, PC, Giovani began his legal career advocating for underserved communities in the Southern United States. Giovani’s experience in criminal justice advocacy, immigration law, and refugee resettlement – as well as his own lived experience – give him a unique perspective that allows him to advocate for his clients.
Giovani brought his myriad skills to LFJ with an intention to protect workers from abusive companies. Giovani believes that all workers deserve to be treated fairly and does everything in his power to provide them with justice.
- JD, Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- B.S, Public Health, Texas A&M University - Commerce
Awards and/or Publications
- Certificate of Immigration Law from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Journal of Public Interest, Publishing Editor at Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- Stuart H. Smith Law Clinic & Center for Social Justice, Immigration Clinic Student Practitioner
- VERA Institute of Justice, Legal Intern
- International Rescue Committee, Health and Wellness/Extended Case Management Intern