Christina Galajan joined Lawyers for Justice, PC in 2020 as a law clerk during her third year of law school, where she learned the intricacies of complex wage an hour class actions. Throughout her time at LFJ, Christina’s commitment to advocating for employees’ right has only grown stronger. She is passionate about delivering justice to those who have been taken advantage of and obtaining just compensation for them. Christina works closely with clients to ensure their voices are heard in order to effectively fight for their rights and achieve the best possible outcome.
Christina earned her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School where she graduated with Civil Litigation and Advocacy Concentration with Honors. In law school she learned the complexities of employment discrimination issues, wage and hour law, and labor law. She thrives in being an attorney that provides a strong voice for her clients.
- JD, Southwestern Law School
- BA, Political Science, Loyola Marymount University
- Intern, Center for Juvenile Law & Policy
- Civil Litigation and Advocacy Concentration with Honors, Southwestern Law School
- Ignatian Leadership Capstone, Loyola Marymount University
- Dean’s List, Loyola Marymount University