Charlie brings both passion and experience in high-stakes, complex litigation for employee and consumer rights to the Lawyers for Justice, PC team. A committed advocate for civil justice, he believes in strong legal protections for employees and consumers. Charlie does whatever it takes to protect the rights of employees whose last line of defense is inside the courtroom.
Before joining the team, Charlie earned a BA from Loyola Marymount University and a JD from the University of San Francisco School of Law. He started out as a plaintiff-side antitrust and securities litigator, bringing claims on behalf of consumers and shareholders who were victimized by large-scale corporate wrongdoings. He has experience in state and federal courts and served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Cathy L. Waldor, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey. Recognized for his skill and expertise, Charlie not only has the Pro Bono Publico Gold Award (2018), but he also won 4 CALI Awards for Excellence while in law school.
- JD, University of San Francisco School of Law
- BA, Loyola Marymount University
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Cathy L. Waldor, United States Magistrate Judge for the District of New Jersey
- Pro Bono Publico Gold Award (2018)
- CALI Award for Excellence (4-time recipient)