Centrina graduated Summa Cum Laude from Howard University where she also was a member of Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society. Before attending law school, she worked as an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Specialist for the U.S. Department of State, Office of Civil Rights where she fought to ensure that applicants and employees were given equal opportunities in employment and contracting activities regardless of race, religion, sex, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
While she attended Northwestern University School of Law, she externed for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and was a Senior Articles Editor for the Journal of Criminal Law and Criminology.
She joined Lawyers for Justice, PC to continue her valiant mission of fighting for equality and representation for those who are taken advantage of in the workplace. As an attorney, she is able to use her legal expertise to ensure her clients receive the best outcome possible.
- JD, Northwestern University School of Law
- BA, History, Howard University
- Patricia Roberts Harris Public Affairs Fellowship
- NAACP Earl Warren Legal Defense Fund Scholarship
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Domestic Violence Legal Services Project
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois