Aram graduated from Loyola Law School, where he spent much of his time working toward removing barriers to employment for vulnerable and often-neglected members of society. As a litigation attorney at Lawyers for Justice, PC, Aram represents employees who have been mistreated in the workplace in complex wage and hour class actions. Aram is a powerful courtroom litigator and ensures that the employees he represents get the justice they deserve.
- JD, Loyola Law School of Los Angeles
- BA, Political Science, UCLA
- Magna Cum Laude, UCLA
- Research Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review
- Loyola Law School CCCJP Expungement Clinic
- LA City Attorney Homeless Engagement and Response Team