Andrew Kim received his law degree at USC Gould, where he successfully mediated multiple cases for the Los Angeles Superior Court and EEOC and received a Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution. In an effort to further broadened his legal perspective, Andrew took an internship working overseas as a law clerk at Barun Law, one of the leading full-service law firms in Korea. He also gained valuable, hands-on experience in the criminal justice system externing for Judge Windham in the Los Angeles Superior Court – Airport Courthouse.
As a member of the Mediation Team at Lawyers for Justice, PC, Andrew takes a powerful approach in advocating for his clients to ensure their voices are heard and they receive the best outcome possible.
Andrew is an avid Lakers and Dodgers fan and speaks Korean fluently.
- JD, Gould Law School, University of Southern California
- BA, Political Science/International Relations, UC San Diego
- Honorable Mark E. Windham (LA Superior Court - Airport Courthouse)
- Barun Law, LLC (Seoul, Korea)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Certificate, USC Gould Law School