Randolph has spent his legal career fighting for justice and giving a voice to the voiceless so they can fight for their rights. As a member of the litigation team at Lawyers for Justice, PC, he is proud to use his years of litigation experience to represent the workers of California against employers to recover wages earned, but not paid. Randolph is admitted to practice law in California, Ohio, and several federal U.S. District Courts.
Before joining the team, Randolph attended the University of Toledo College of Law, where he externed with the Honorable Judge William Skow of the Ohio 6th District Court of Appeals and was a member of the school’s moot court team. After law school he spent years practicing civil and criminal litigation, gaining significant trial experience, advising small businesses, earning a masters degree in taxation, and serving as a city councilman in his hometown. Randy has been named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers every year since 2017.
Randolph takes pride in being an uncompromising advocate for his clients, ready to take on any challenge while treating opponents with civility and respect.
- JD, University of Toledo College of Law
- M.Tax University of of Akron College of Business Administration
- BA, Political Science, Baldwin Wallace University
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Judge William J. Skow, Ohio Sixth District Court of Appeal
- Rising Star by Super Lawyers 2017-2021