Ovsanna is a highly skilled attorney with over 20 years of experience practicing law. Prior to joining Lawyers for Justice, PC, she founded her own boutique law firm in 2009 and in 2018 became a partner of an international law firm with over 240 attorneys worldwide. She served as the administrative partner of the Los Angeles office and led the Global Finance Practice team. Ovsanna has successfully managed dozens of attorneys in complex legal cases for over a decade.
Ovsanna has broad transactional as well as litigation experience. She has structured, negotiated, and drafted a broad spectrum of complex commercial transactions and provided legal advice on potential risks and issues across various industries in a wide range of legal areas. She has served as lead counsel on a jury trial (an accomplishment few lawyers have the chance to experience) and successfully defended against a $100 million claim.
When she joined Lawyers for Justice, PC, Ovsanna was able to bring her shrewd legal acumen to the team and offer a unique perspective from her varied and successful professional accomplishments. Her prowess in the courtroom makes her an invaluable asset to the team.
In her free time, she serves on the Board of the Charlotte and Elise Merdinian Armenian Evangelical School and the Armenian Bar Association’s Board of Governors.
- BA, Occidental College, Diplomacy & World Affairs
- JD, UCLA School of Law
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2007 – 2010
- Certificate of Appreciation – Public Counsel Law Center 2016
- Armenian International Women's Association (AIWA) - "Leader & Inspirer" in the Armenian Community - 2020
- State Bar of California
- American Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association – Former Executive Committee Chair
- Armenian Bar Association – Current Member of the Board of Governors